Topics

CHIRP wont load freqs into D700

wt5zz@...

I have just started to use Chirp but when I try to upload it says that the radio in live mode so I cant upload. How do I get it to not be in Live mode? I can use it with the Kenwood software but really want to use Chirp so I dont have to input a lot of data.

Thanks

Doug

WT5ZZ

Steven KA9MOT <ka9mot@...>

Just type the frequency etc, in the software and it automatically loads to the radio.