Topics

ASatlogger 0.62 and Alogger 3.2.0

julienmervyn <9z4fz@...>

Hi does any one know where I can get a copy of the mention ASatlogger 0.62 and Alogger 3.2.0 software.

The software works with all kenwood aprs radios

I have done some internet search , all the links I get is no longer I operation blank if any one in the group have any of these software can you send me a copy please.

Via yahoo you can send executable files my email is julienmervyn@...

tnx

de Julien 9z4fz

noskosteve

Julien,

I did some Googling and found only posts about these going at least to 2008. You may do better if you look at more hits than I did.

OR...

I did find this as an address for the program ASATLOGER www.billdiaz.dynip.com

It isn't active now, but I saw many references in the Internet archice's Wayback Machine.

Paste the above address into the Wayback machine, select one of the years that has a bar in it and it may be there.

Wayback: http://www.archive.org/index.php

73, Dteve, K9DCI

--- "julienmervyn" wrote:

Hi does any one know where I can get a copy of the mention ASatlogger 0.62 and Alogger 3.2.0 software.

The software works with all kenwood aprs radios

I have done some internet search , all the links I get is no longer I operation blank if any one in the group have any of these software can you send me a copy please.

Via yahoo you can send executable files my email is julienmervyn@...

tnx

de Julien 9z4fz

Tyler

Hello everyone! I recently purchased a used TMD700A for my car. What can
I do with it in the car with respect to the TNC? What are some cool uses
for it?

Thanks!

Tyler

KM3G

--- "julienmervyn" wrote:

Hi does any one know where I can get a copy of the mention ASatlogger 0.62
and Alogger 3.2.0 software.

The software works with all kenwood aprs radios

I have done some internet search , all the links I get is no longer I
operation blank if any one in the group have any of these software can you
send me a copy please.

Via yahoo you can send executable files my email is julienmervyn@...

tnx

de Julien 9z4fz

noskosteve

I checked a PowerPoint I did for APRS and the ASatLogger screen says contact KC9XG@...

73, Steve, K9DCI

--- "julienmervyn" wrote:

Hi does any one know where I can get a copy of the mention ASatlogger 0.62 and Alogger 3.2.0 software.

The software works with all kenwood aprs radios

I have done some internet search , all the links I get is no longer I operation blank if any one in the group have any of these software can you send me a copy please.

Via yahoo you can send executable files my email is julienmervyn@

tnx

de Julien 9z4fz

noskosteve

I now have these two programs on my web site. I ran cross the author and got copies by permission.

K9DCI.home.comcast.net