Topics

APRS Auto Tune to listening frequency

Jonathan Panzica

The TM-D700 is supposed to have a feature where when someone enters the frequency they are monitoring and you press the tune hot key it is supposed to tune to that frequency on your listening band.  I have never gotten this to work though and wondering if anyone has had any luck with getting this feature to work.

Randy Allen

That feature came in with the TM-D710, the successor to the D-700.  The frequency part of the APRS spec was not developed until well after the D700 was released.

Sorry, but the TM-D700 is not designed to perform this particular function,

73

Randy KAØAZS