BIONICS GPS2 WITH TM-D710A

Ed - K9EW

Is it as simple as the following connections?
Byonics GPS2 pin 1 - no connection
Byonics GPS2 pin 2 - TRRS tip (to TM-D710A)
Byonics GPS2 pin 3 - no connection
Byonics GPS2 pin 4 - 5VDC source Positive
Byonics GPS2 pin 5 - GND] 5VDC source Negative to TM-D710A)
Byonics GPS2 pin 6 - GND] TRRS shield (to TM-D710A)

-ed, k9ew

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 1:37 PM qp2trz <qp2trz@...> wrote:
Getting the correct voltage was an issue.
I purchased a 12v to variable board for five bucks from china.
Otherwise puck worked until tree crushed van.

Joey
VA3GOC

qp2trz

Getting the correct voltage was an issue.
I purchased a 12v to variable board for five bucks from china.
Otherwise puck worked until tree crushed van.

Joey
VA3GOC

Ed - K9EW

Has anyone run APRS using a Bionics GSP2 receiver with a TM-D710A mobile?

I emailed Bionics to ask if this combination would work, but never got a reply.

Thanks - ed, k9ew