From: "Greg via groups.io" <gdmorris707@...>
To: "TMD700A@groups.io" <TMD700A@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] Kenwood Parts Source

Please remove me from the group. Thank you. I have enjoyed many years. Peace to all.

Greg <gdmorris707@...>

Please remove me from the group. Thank you. I have enjoyed many years. Peace to all.

Jonathan Poland

Thank you everyone.  I have the parts on order from PacParts.

jon N0WL

Try EAST COAST TRANSISTOR PARTS

       2 MARLBOROUGH ROAD

      WEST HAMPSTEAD, NY 11552