From: R. Patrick Ryan <kc6vvt@...>
To: TMD700A <TMD700A@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 25, 2019 11:52 am
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] FOR SALE

Kenwood TMD-700A (G) - does  (G) Model mean it has a built in GPS?
What is the serial number if you do not know?
73  de Pat

R. Patrick Ryan
ARS: KC6VVT  Grid: EN51lf,
email: kc6vvt@...
Facebook for ham related:  http://www.facebook.com/KC6VVT/info

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 10:40 AM Ron Pariseau via Groups.Io <k1vsc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
TMD-700A (G) fair mobile condition, mount, mic, power cord, key board, key-board-to-radio converter, used mainly on APRS, $300 for all plus shipping of your choice! Photos available

R. Patrick Ryan