From: "N4MEW n4mew@... [TMD700A]" <TMD700A@...>
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] Setting up for Cross-Band Operation

Stephen Thomas

Here is a document to tell you how.

From: TMD700A@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TMD700A@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 9:22 PM
To: TMD700A@yahoogroups.com

Certainly, haven't used it recently but my notes are as follows:

To Set up V/U operation:

- select VHF & UHF frequencies on A & B side

- Menu 1-7-6 REPEATER, CROSS-BAND

To resume normal operation:

- Change Menu 1-7-6 REPEATER, OFF IIRC after you select cross band or back
to normal ops, you have to power off and back on the rig. Or maybe that is
only on the 710....

Mark / N4MEW

On 9/20/2015 9:09 PM, 'LARRY J. FORD' lford@usa.net [TMD700A] wrote:

Group:

Does anyone have a good set of instructions for setting up the TM-D700A for
cross-band ("X-Band") operation?

I find the manual's coverage of this topic very sparse and terse.

Any help appreciated.

Larry J. Ford
K4AEC