Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 17:20:50 -0000
From: rtrimbach@...
Subject: Garmin GPS3+ verses Etrex Vista

I'm planning on purchasing a new Garmin Etrex Vista and I'm wondering
if this should show waypoints like the III+. The Vista is a new unit
that has mapping, 24MB, etc. I understand that the Street Pilot does
not accept waypoints from the TMD700 but the III+ does.

Hopefully someone might have an opinion on whether this will work.
TIA.