From: <KB3FGL@arrl.net>
To: <TMD700A@egroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 5:48 PM
Subject: [TMD700A] Software

Just wondering (before I buy the radio)- where do you get the
programming software from and how hard or easy was it to use? If you
had to download it from a website, could someone just tell me how? I
may do so now, before I buy it. Thanks.

Community email addresses:
Post message: TMD700A@onelist.com
Subscribe: TMD700A-subscribe@onelist.com

Eric J Foster <ke1lb@...>

It is free from Kenwood. Just got to the tm-d700 adv. page, and click downloads. It's in that directory. The software is very simple to use.......

KB3FGL@... wrote:

Just wondering (before I buy the radio)- where do you get the
programming software from and how hard or easy was it to use?  If you
had to download it from a website, could someone just tell me how? I
may do so now, before I buy it.  Thanks.

  Subscribe:    TMD700A-subscribe@...

The Only Way to Fly: XR650R!

Where are we going?
Why are we in this handbasket?