Date   
Mio C220 GPS

Mister Bad Wrench
 

Has anyone hooked up this model of GPS to either their TM-D700A(G) or TH-D7A(G) APRS setup? I'm interested but have noticed no indication of NMEA data connection. Thanks de N2OBS from Summerville, SC.

Re: MARS Mod still not working...

Jim Shorney
 

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:57:17 -0700, w0web wrote:

At first, I also was very reluctant to
remove W601 due to its micro size and difficulty of removal.

Removing surface moutn componentes is NOT difficult, you just have to
think a little differently. All that is required is a little finesse
and a GOOD soldering iron with a blob of solder on the end. I've been
doing surface mount for years with NO special tools.

73

-Jim

--
Ham Radio NU0C
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.S.A.
TR7/RV7/R7A/L7, TR6/RV6, T4XC/R4C/L4B, NCL2000, SB104A, R390A, GT550A/RV550A, HyGain 3750, IBM PS/2 - all vintage, all the time!

"Give a man a URL, and he will learn for an hour; teach him to Google, and he will learn for a lifetime."

HyGain 3750 User's Group - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HyGain_3750/
http://radiojim.exofire.net
http://incolor.inetnebr.com/jshorney
http://www.nebraskaghosts.org

Re: MARS Mod still not working...

Schwartz Sr. William <wa5hsv@...>
 

I don't think this is for me. I'm not moding any radios. Thanks anyway.

Bill

On Mar 20, 2009, at 10:29, John Wilson <w4uvv@...> wrote:

I posted a reply earlier informing you that the W601 zero ohm resistor
had to be removed to complete the modification. You chose not to do it
probably based upon KB2LJJ's D700 modification instructions. Why he
chose to address MARS/CAP as a separate mod issue within his global
mod
instructions is confusing. Perhaps in earlier models of the D700
cutting only the green wire was necessary for that limited mod. If you
are getting a beep that means the transceiver is not recognizing the
transmit frequency as valid. At first, I also was very reluctant to
remove W601 due to its micro size and difficulty of removal. But that
was what I had to do to make the modification work. Although perhaps
not the best method I was successful in removing it using a "chisel"
method and "popping" it free as there were no component solder
"legs" to
desolder. Again, just cutting the green wire will not work! FYI the
700 model no longer is in production so any subsequent purchase
would be
a prior owned unit.

Charles Story wrote:

Thanks for your response. I am using the software. I put
the odd-split into the software. I don't seem to be getting extended
TX. (When I key the mic, I just get a beep). The instructions I have
for a MARS Mod is to just cut the green wire. I am contemplating
removing the W601 chip resister at this point. I really don't care
for messing with the surface mount components, though. If I mess
something up, I won't be able to replace this radio for a while.
Thanks again...

CFS

--- On Thu, 3/19/09, Billy Mason (E-Lists) <elists@...
<mailto:elists%40kd5knr.net>> wrote:

From: Billy Mason (E-Lists) <elists@...
<mailto:elists%40kd5knr.net>>
Subject: RE: [TMD700A] MARS Mod still not working...
To: TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 3:49 PM

What is the definition of the MARS split frequencies?

As long as you are talking about combinations of transmit/receive
being U/U
or V/V there is no problem...the radio handles it just fine. The
instructions in the manual are not the easiest thing to follow,
and takes
some getting used to. The easier method of storing odd-split
transmit/receive frequencies is to use your programming software.

Regards,

Billy Mason, KD5KNR
Bedford, TX

-----Original Message-----

On Mar 18, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Charles Story wrote:

Thanks to all that have responded to this thread. I did try the
hard reset and reloaded the programmer files. All the frequencies
are working with the exception of the MARS split freqs. I'm
exasperated. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ..





Re: MARS Mod still not working...

w0web <w0web@...>
 

If you are a legal MARS licensee, why not send it in with a copy of your MARS License to Kenwood Depot and I'm sure Kenwood would be happy to help

----- Original Message -----
From: John Wilson
To: TMD700A@...
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 08:29
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] MARS Mod still not working...


I posted a reply earlier informing you that the W601 zero ohm resistor
had to be removed to complete the modification. You chose not to do it
probably based upon KB2LJJ's D700 modification instructions. Why he
chose to address MARS/CAP as a separate mod issue within his global mod
instructions is confusing. Perhaps in earlier models of the D700
cutting only the green wire was necessary for that limited mod. If you
are getting a beep that means the transceiver is not recognizing the
transmit frequency as valid. At first, I also was very reluctant to
remove W601 due to its micro size and difficulty of removal. But that
was what I had to do to make the modification work. Although perhaps
not the best method I was successful in removing it using a "chisel"
method and "popping" it free as there were no component solder "legs" to
desolder. Again, just cutting the green wire will not work! FYI the
700 model no longer is in production so any subsequent purchase would be
a prior owned unit.

Charles Story wrote:

> Thanks for your response. I am using the software. I put
> the odd-split into the software. I don't seem to be getting extended
> TX. (When I key the mic, I just get a beep). The instructions I have
> for a MARS Mod is to just cut the green wire. I am contemplating
> removing the W601 chip resister at this point. I really don't care
> for messing with the surface mount components, though. If I mess
> something up, I won't be able to replace this radio for a while.
> Thanks again...
>
> CFS
>
> --- On Thu, 3/19/09, Billy Mason (E-Lists) <elists@...
> <mailto:elists%40kd5knr.net>> wrote:
>
> From: Billy Mason (E-Lists) <elists@...
> <mailto:elists%40kd5knr.net>>
> Subject: RE: [TMD700A] MARS Mod still not working...
> To: TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 3:49 PM
>
> What is the definition of the MARS split frequencies?
>
> As long as you are talking about combinations of transmit/receive
> being U/U
> or V/V there is no problem...the radio handles it just fine. The
> instructions in the manual are not the easiest thing to follow, and takes
> some getting used to. The easier method of storing odd-split
> transmit/receive frequencies is to use your programming software.
>
> Regards,
>
> Billy Mason, KD5KNR
> Bedford, TX
>
> -----Original Message-----
>
> On Mar 18, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Charles Story wrote:
>
> Thanks to all that have responded to this thread. I did try the
> hard reset and reloaded the programmer files. All the frequencies
> are working with the exception of the MARS split freqs. I'm
> exasperated. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ..
>
>
>
>

Re: MARS Mod still not working...

John Wilson
 

I posted a reply earlier informing you that the W601 zero ohm resistor
had to be removed to complete the modification. You chose not to do it
probably based upon KB2LJJ's D700 modification instructions. Why he
chose to address MARS/CAP as a separate mod issue within his global mod
instructions is confusing. Perhaps in earlier models of the D700
cutting only the green wire was necessary for that limited mod. If you
are getting a beep that means the transceiver is not recognizing the
transmit frequency as valid. At first, I also was very reluctant to
remove W601 due to its micro size and difficulty of removal. But that
was what I had to do to make the modification work. Although perhaps
not the best method I was successful in removing it using a "chisel"
method and "popping" it free as there were no component solder "legs" to
desolder. Again, just cutting the green wire will not work! FYI the
700 model no longer is in production so any subsequent purchase would be
a prior owned unit.

Charles Story wrote:

Thanks for your response. I am using the software. I put
the odd-split into the software. I don't seem to be getting extended
TX. (When I key the mic, I just get a beep). The instructions I have
for a MARS Mod is to just cut the green wire. I am contemplating
removing the W601 chip resister at this point. I really don't care
for messing with the surface mount components, though. If I mess
something up, I won't be able to replace this radio for a while.
Thanks again...

CFS

--- On Thu, 3/19/09, Billy Mason (E-Lists) <elists@...
<mailto:elists%40kd5knr.net>> wrote:

From: Billy Mason (E-Lists) <elists@...
<mailto:elists%40kd5knr.net>>
Subject: RE: [TMD700A] MARS Mod still not working...
To: TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 3:49 PM

What is the definition of the MARS split frequencies?

As long as you are talking about combinations of transmit/receive
being U/U
or V/V there is no problem...the radio handles it just fine. The
instructions in the manual are not the easiest thing to follow, and takes
some getting used to. The easier method of storing odd-split
transmit/receive frequencies is to use your programming software.

Regards,

Billy Mason, KD5KNR
Bedford, TX

-----Original Message-----

On Mar 18, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Charles Story wrote:

Thanks to all that have responded to this thread. I did try the
hard reset and reloaded the programmer files. All the frequencies
are working with the exception of the MARS split freqs. I'm
exasperated. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ..



Re: MARS Mod still not working...

Charles Story
 

Thanks for your response.  I am using the software.  I put the odd-split into the software.  I don't seem to be getting extended TX.  (When I key the mic, I just get a beep).  The instructions I have for a MARS Mod is to just cut the green wire.  I am contemplating removing the W601 chip resister at this point.  I really don't care for messing with the surface mount components, though.  If I mess something up, I won't be able to replace this radio for a while.  Thanks again...
 
CFS

--- On Thu, 3/19/09, Billy Mason (E-Lists) <elists@...> wrote:

From: Billy Mason (E-Lists) <elists@...>
Subject: RE: [TMD700A] MARS Mod still not working...
To: TMD700A@...
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 3:49 PM






What is the definition of the MARS split frequencies?

As long as you are talking about combinations of transmit/receive being U/U
or V/V there is no problem...the radio handles it just fine. The
instructions in the manual are not the easiest thing to follow, and takes
some getting used to. The easier method of storing odd-split
transmit/receive frequencies is to use your programming software.

Regards,

Billy Mason, KD5KNR
Bedford, TX

-----Original Message-----

On Mar 18, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Charles Story wrote:

Thanks to all that have responded to this thread. I did try the
hard reset and reloaded the programmer files. All the frequencies
are working with the exception of the MARS split freqs. I'm
exasperated. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ..
















[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: MARS Mod still not working...

Billy Mason \(E-Lists\) <elists@...>
 

What is the definition of the MARS split frequencies?

As long as you are talking about combinations of transmit/receive being U/U
or V/V there is no problem...the radio handles it just fine. The
instructions in the manual are not the easiest thing to follow, and takes
some getting used to. The easier method of storing odd-split
transmit/receive frequencies is to use your programming software.


Regards,

Billy Mason, KD5KNR
Bedford, TX

-----Original Message-----

On Mar 18, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Charles Story wrote:

Thanks to all that have responded to this thread. I did try the
hard reset and reloaded the programmer files. All the frequencies
are working with the exception of the MARS split freqs. I'm
exasperated. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Re: MARS Mod still not working...

Schwartz Sr. William <wa5hsv@...>
 

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I can't get my Rino hooked to my D700
either.
On Mar 18, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Charles Story wrote:

Thanks to all that have responded to this thread. I did try the
hard reset and reloaded the programmer files. All the frequencies
are working with the exception of the MARS split freqs. I'm
exasperated. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

CFS

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, Benny Miller <bmiller@...> wrote:

From: Benny Miller <bmiller@...>
Subject: RE: [TMD700A] MARS Mod not working...
To: TMD700A@...
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 1:18 PM

Charles,

I don't remember if it was required or not. Did you the hard reset
of the
processor?

Ben ARS w4qed

Quod erat demonstrandum!
That which was to be demonstrated!

-----Original Message-----
From: TMD700A@yahoogroups .com [mailto:TMD700A@yahoogroups .com] On
Behalf Of
Charles Story
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:09 PM
To: TMD700A@yahoogroups .com
Subject: [TMD700A] MARS Mod not working...

Hello All,

I have done the MARS Mod (green wire only), and am still not able to
key the
local MARS repeater. Are there some menu settings in the software I
need to
look for? Thanks for any information! !

Charles

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------ --------- --------- ------

Community email addresses:
Post message: TMD700A@onelist. com
Subscribe: TMD700A-subscribe@ onelist.com
Unsubscribe: TMD700A-unsubscribe @onelist. com
List owner: TMD700A-owner@ onelist.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist. com/community/ TMD700AYahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Schwartz Sr. William
wa5hsv@...

Re: Rino 120 to TH-D7

Schwartz Sr. William <wa5hsv@...>
 

Cute: To bad i'm the only one in the world with a rino. :-(

Bill

On Mar 14, 2009, at 0:08, "Michael Champion" <mikec@...> wrote:

No they like their privacy. Lid needs to be on.

From: TMD700A@... [mailto:TMD700A@...] On
Behalf
Of Bill
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:51 AM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: [TMD700A] Re: Rino 120 to TH-D7

Tried but that didn't work. Maybe to dark in the box or did you leave
the cover off?

--- In TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"Michael Champion" <mikec@...> wrote:

I just bundle them together in a shoe box and hope they mate.



From: TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com> ]
On
Behalf
Of Schwartz Sr. William
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:13 AM
To: TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40onelist.com>
Subject: [TMD700A] Rino 120 to TH-D7



Got cable and plugs. does anyone know how to wire and configure
them?

Bill








Re: MARS Mod still not working...

Charles Story
 

Thanks to all that have responded to this thread.  I did try the hard reset and reloaded the programmer files.  All the frequencies are working with the exception of the MARS split freqs.  I'm exasperated.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
 
CFS

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, Benny Miller <bmiller@...> wrote:

From: Benny Miller <bmiller@...>
Subject: RE: [TMD700A] MARS Mod not working...
To: TMD700A@...
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 1:18 PM






Charles,

I don't remember if it was required or not. Did you the hard reset of the
processor?

Ben ARS w4qed

Quod erat demonstrandum!
That which was to be demonstrated!

-----Original Message-----
From: TMD700A@yahoogroups .com [mailto:TMD700A@yahoogroups .com] On Behalf Of
Charles Story
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:09 PM
To: TMD700A@yahoogroups .com
Subject: [TMD700A] MARS Mod not working...

Hello All,
 
I have done the MARS Mod (green wire only), and am still not able to key the
local MARS repeater.  Are there some menu settings in the software I need to
look for?  Thanks for any information! !
 
Charles



------------ --------- --------- ------

Community email addresses:
Post message: TMD700A@onelist. com
Subscribe: TMD700A-subscribe@ onelist.com
Unsubscribe: TMD700A-unsubscribe @onelist. com
List owner: TMD700A-owner@ onelist.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist. com/community/ TMD700AYahoo! Groups Links
















[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: New file uploaded to TMD700A

noskosteve
 

Jim,

I just set up a Web Site for myself. I put all four of my Radio Control and Memory Management Excel Spreadsheets there. URL below.

The site formatting may be simple, but with the Comcast El-Simpo publishing tool and browsers on my older PC and the Mac, I had to do a little raw HTML coding. Never did any B4...whew!

-- 73, Steve, K9DCI
Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click on a Freq or Mem to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em...

Versions for these Radios:
TM-D700 | TH-F6A | TS-2000 | Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs | Does .fx files | Sat Mems | Easy Mem Tones

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/?/page/Amateur_Radio_Control/
--
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/
You know that sea of entropy we were going to drown in? Well, upon closer examination, it turned out to be ignorance. S. Noskowicz 1987

--- In TMD700A@..., wb3kas@... wrote:

Yahoo says, "The requested file or directory is not found on the server. "

Any clues??

Thanks,

Jim, WB3KAS
=================

-----Original Message-----
From: TMD700A@...
To: TMD700A@...
Sent: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:53 am
Subject: [TMD700A] New file uploaded to TMD700A







Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TMD700A
group.

File : /K9DCI's Excel CAT & Beginner Guide& Mic quick guide/EXCEL D700 CAT vers 2-I.xls
Uploaded by : noskosteve <noskosteve@...>
Description : K9DCI's D700 Mem Manager Excel Workbook

You can access this file at the URL:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TMD700A/files/K9DCI%27s%20Excel%20CAT%20%26%20Beginner%20Guide%26%20Mic%20quick%20guide/EXCEL%20D700%20CAT%20vers%202-I.xls

To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles

Regards,

noskosteve <noskosteve@...>









[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: Settings?

 

4800 BAUD and a comm port of your choice that is usable.
 
NEMA IN/NEMA OUT

Settings?

Schwartz Sr. William <wa5hsv@...>
 

Does anyone have a copy of what settings to use between the rino 120 and D700?
Schwartz Sr. William
wa5hsv@...

Re: Rino 120 to TH-D7

Michael Champion <mikec@...>
 

No they like their privacy. Lid needs to be on.



From: TMD700A@... [mailto:TMD700A@...] On Behalf
Of Bill
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:51 AM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: [TMD700A] Re: Rino 120 to TH-D7





Tried but that didn't work. Maybe to dark in the box or did you leave
the cover off?

--- In TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"Michael Champion" <mikec@...> wrote:

I just bundle them together in a shoe box and hope they mate.



From: TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
Behalf
Of Schwartz Sr. William
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:13 AM
To: TMD700A@... <mailto:TMD700A%40onelist.com>
Subject: [TMD700A] Rino 120 to TH-D7



Got cable and plugs. does anyone know how to wire and configure them?

Bill






Control head internal shots

bailey macandrew
 

Hi

I disassembled my control head and took shots of less seen internal components. They are in the 'photos' section labeled accordingly. I have more external closeups if anyone is interested but I didn't publish them for redundancy sake.

If anyone is curious: I took the shots to get details for my renditions of the control head in Google SketchUp. A great (and free) 3D renderer that's quite intuitive.

Aaron. SF, CA, USA

Re: MARS Mod not working...

Schwartz Sr. William <wa5hsv@...>
 

Ordered cable today THANKS
On Mar 13, 2009, at 12:00 PM, Steve wrote:



Ideas:

1 - Does the D700 need a full reset for this to work?

2 - Can the VFO limits be preventing Tx? I don't recall if they
limit the Tx range as well....
Naw! I just tried it and you *CAN* TX outside the (Menu 1-3-1)
Limits (if allowed otherwise). You just can't tune the Rx past the
limit.

--
73, Steve, K9DCI

--- In TMD700A@..., "Tom Smith" <tomqsmith@...> wrote:

I've modified two radios by just clipping the infamous green wire
(not
removing the resistor). Both seem to work on MARS frequencies just
fine

Tom
KB3TQS AAR3CL

_____

From: TMD700A@... [mailto:TMD700A@...] On
Behalf Of
John Wilson
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 3:24 PM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] MARS Mod not working...



Additionally you must remove or make inoperative the zero ohm
resistor.
After the mod power off and power on.

Charles Story wrote:

Hello All,

I have done the MARS Mod (green wire only), and am still not
able to
key the local MARS repeater. Are there some menu settings in the
software I need to look for? Thanks for any information!!

Charles












Schwartz Sr. William
wa5hsv@...

Re: MARS Mod not working...

noskosteve
 

Ideas:

1 - Does the D700 need a full reset for this to work?

2 - Can the VFO limits be preventing Tx? I don't recall if they limit the Tx range as well....
Naw! I just tried it and you *CAN* TX outside the (Menu 1-3-1) Limits (if allowed otherwise). You just can't tune the Rx past the limit.

--
73, Steve, K9DCI

--- In TMD700A@..., "Tom Smith" <tomqsmith@...> wrote:

I've modified two radios by just clipping the infamous green wire (not
removing the resistor). Both seem to work on MARS frequencies just fine

Tom
KB3TQS AAR3CL

_____

From: TMD700A@... [mailto:TMD700A@...] On Behalf Of
John Wilson
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 3:24 PM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] MARS Mod not working...



Additionally you must remove or make inoperative the zero ohm resistor.
After the mod power off and power on.

Charles Story wrote:

Hello All,

I have done the MARS Mod (green wire only), and am still not able to
key the local MARS repeater. Are there some menu settings in the
software I need to look for? Thanks for any information!!

Charles



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: MARS Mod not working...

Tom Smith <tomqsmith@...>
 

I've modified two radios by just clipping the infamous green wire (not
removing the resistor). Both seem to work on MARS frequencies just fine

Tom
KB3TQS AAR3CL

_____

From: TMD700A@... [mailto:TMD700A@...] On Behalf Of
John Wilson
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 3:24 PM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] MARS Mod not working...



Additionally you must remove or make inoperative the zero ohm resistor.
After the mod power off and power on.

Charles Story wrote:

Hello All,

I have done the MARS Mod (green wire only), and am still not able to
key the local MARS repeater. Are there some menu settings in the
software I need to look for? Thanks for any information!!

Charles



Re: Rino 120 to TH-D7

Bill <wa5hsv@...>
 

--- In TMD700A@..., "Michael Champion" <mikec@...> wrote:

I just bundle them together in a shoe box and hope they mate.



From: TMD700A@... [mailto:TMD700A@...] On Behalf
Of Schwartz Sr. William
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 11:13 AM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: [TMD700A] Rino 120 to TH-D7



Got cable and plugs. does anyone know how to wire and configure them?

Bill
Tried but that didn't work. Maybe to dark in the box or did you leave the cover off?




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Re: New file uploaded to TMD700A AND WORKAROUND

noskosteve
 

Here's a Fix for the Bad Link.

Arrrg!
The Link in the message bombs for me too. Perhaps my Folder and File names are too long for Yahoo. I didn't see any Line wrap truncation in my message - I guess Yahoo is broke. (:-(

HOWEVER, go to the Files Area, yourself, with your browser and select the folder (K9DCI...) & the Files download just fine (for me, anyway). Here are some links:

Try here to get to the inside of my Folder BEWARE of LINE WRAP:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TMD700A/files/K9DCI%27s%20Excel%20CAT%20%26%20Beginner%20Guide%20%26%20Mic%20quick%20guide/


Or, if that bombs too; try here for the Files Area then
see my folder (K9DCI) about 5 down. The files are in that folder:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TMD700A/files/

Take my other PDFs if you like.

-- Good luck
73, Steve, K9DCI

--- In TMD700A@..., wb3kas@... wrote:

Yahoo says, "The requested file or directory is not found on the server. "

Any clues??

Thanks,

Jim, WB3KAS
=================

-----Original Message-----
From: TMD700A@...
To: TMD700A@...
Sent: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:53 am
Subject: [TMD700A] New file uploaded to TMD700A
Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TMD700A
group.

File : /K9DCI's Excel CAT & Beginner Guide& Mic quick guide/EXCEL D700 CAT vers 2-I.xls
Uploaded by : noskosteve <noskosteve@...>
Description : K9DCI's D700 Mem Manager Excel Workbook

You can access this file at the URL:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TMD700A/files/K9DCI%27s%20Excel%20CAT%20%26%20Beginner%20Guide%26%20Mic%20quick%20guide/EXCEL%20D700%20CAT%20vers%202-I.xls

To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles

Regards, noskosteve <noskosteve@...>