Re: Part #'s

David Hoffman <ke4fgw@...>

The Service Manual shows a part number for the entire microphone, not just
for just the coiled cord. But others have provided the color coded pinout
for this cable that may help you get it fixed.

David Hoffman - KE4FGW

Oops, that's for the 4 meter mic extension cable. I'm still looking.

David Hoffman - KE4FGW

E30-3394-05

David Hoffman - KE4FGW

Anyone know the part # to the microphone cable assembly? I had my
radio
out of the truck to clean off some of the dust and my dog chewed off
the
modular plug. I tried putting it back on with no luck. Also, anyone
have
a radio with no control they are willing to sell?

Bryan
N7BDG
DM46

au2th (AT) frontiernet (DOT) net