From: TMD700A@... [mailto:TMD700A@...]On Behalf
Of David Hoffman
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 1:06 PM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] Part #'s

Oops, that's for the 4 meter mic extension cable. I'm still looking.

David Hoffman - KE4FGW

E30-3394-05

David Hoffman - KE4FGW

Anyone know the part # to the microphone cable assembly? I had my radio
out of the truck to clean off some of the dust and my dog chewed off the
modular plug. I tried putting it back on with no luck. Also, anyone
have
a radio with no control they are willing to sell?

Bryan
N7BDG
DM46

au2th (AT) frontiernet (DOT) net