Re: Front end interference on the TM-D700E?

Gregor <link@...>

http://www.parelectronics.com/

I did buy 2 filters, they work realy well. I had bad problems here in Houston.

Good luck, the par filter will probably fix it

Gregory

At 05:17 PM 4/23/01 -0400, you wrote:
Anyone have a URL or other information on the PAR filters?

Thanks!

...Rick

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 k5qq@... wrote:

In a message dated 4/23/2001 6:30:48 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
g1lkj@... writes:

A friend of mine bought a 700E at the weekend and it seems to be
somewhat susceptible to this. AIP is set to off, putting it on acts
as a 10dB attenuator or so it seems.

Does setting AIP ON prevent the problem?

Unless you are working weak signal simplex operations, the decrease in
gain
vs the increase in intercept point should help your problem without
causing
any decrease in performance from local repeaters.

Another person wrote in to comment on the Par notch filters and I can
attest
to the outstanding results they provide for earlier radios's where the AIP
feature is not available. As a series notch, they provide no problem to
dual band amateur operations but sure get rid of the annoying 152 MHz
pagers.

Jim K5QQ

Subscribe: TMD700A-subscribe@...

Subscribe: TMD700A-subscribe@...