From: Phil Manning [mailto:g1lkj@...]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 8:27 AM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: [TMD700A] Front end interference on the TM-D700E?

Anybody had problems with their 700E or 700A when in close proximity
to paging systems ( 154Mhz )etc on VHF and also breakthrough on UHF?

A friend of mine bought a 700E at the weekend and it seems to be
somewhat susceptible to this. AIP is set to off, putting it on acts
as a 10dB attenuator or so it seems.

I have one but do not use mine in a RF interference area as a base
radio. So I have no complaint.

Phil Manning G1LKJ ( in the UK ).

  Subscribe:    TMD700A-subscribe@...