MIC Extension using network cable.

mfernand@...

Hi. I have had a TMD700 in hand for about 5 days. I'm looking to
install it in an extended (big 'ol RAM 1500). My question: Is there a
length limit for the mic cable? Actually, is there a length limit for
any of the cables (control head)??? BTW - I did not notice anything
in the posts referencing length limits for these home-brew
extensions. Comments?

Honestly, since reading through some of the problems, I'm almost
tempted to pay the $70 just to get the shielded stuff. I don't know
what noise is present in my "new" vehicle.

Thanks.

Manny Fernandez
N2ITR