From: "Bob Brandel" <rbrandel@...>
To: <TMD700A@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] Digest Number 232

This is the second reference to a "INITTHD7.TNC" file, please email
it to me or give me a web site to get it from, is this part of the
aprspc software?? What software are you using when you use the TNC
functions of the D7/D700... For my normal packet usage I use a KAM
with a Yaesu mobile in base config and have used the D700 with
hyperterm also.
--
Bob Brandel
Sr Engineer