From: TMD700A@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TMD700A@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
hazmatt1981
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 9:55 AM
To: TMD700A@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TMD700A] Re: Dual Tone?

I don't know that this is 100% accurrate. Are you sute it will output
the T setting when in CTCSS mode? I ask because in CTCSS mode it
works great on single tone repeaters (ones that accept and output the
same tone)... however on split tone (ie 151.4 in and 167.9 out) it
tries to put out the CTCSS tone (not a big deal).