From: Daniel J. Sullivan
To: TMD700A@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 3:28 PM
Subject: [TMD700A] PG4X Extension kit

Gang,

Just wondering if anyone got the PG4x extension kit for the TMD700a? If you
have it what precisely is in it. I ask only because I have seen pictures but
I do not know what the cables are. I am looking at installing the main rig
in the trunk and I need to know what I can get or what I will build for
cable.

Thanks,

Dan S.
KO1D