From: Philip Yanov [mailto:phil@...]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 7:39 PM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: [TMD700A] Multiple NMEA output

I have this idea that I might like to use my Garmin GPS III+ so that
I can use it with both my D700 and very occasionally with a laptop
running Map 'n' Go.  The book with the GPS III+ indicates that it
will drive up to 3 NMEA devices simultaneously. I am thinking of
splicing the seriel cable such that I could leave the cable hooked to
my D700 all of the time and attach a serial cable to my serial port
on my PC when I want to use it for navigation.

My question is this -- Has anyone else done this?  Can anyone think
of a reason that it won't work?

  Subscribe:    TMD700A-subscribe@...

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this

addressee. If you have received this communication

(208) 344-7811 and ask to speak to the sender. Also,