From: "Aaron" <ae4ko@...>
To: "Todd Ellis" <ellistr@...>
Cc: <TMD700A@...>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] APRS and the VS-3

Even though I am telling the radio to use the voice chip for APRS
ONLY, it is not announcing incoming messages. I received a lot of
nice assistance from folks on htaprs, but most did not own a D700 and
read my manual for me. I know how it is supposed to work, why DOESN'T
it work? Anyone have a clue?

Todd Ellis, N2XL
Raleigh, NC
The D700 will only announce messages destined for you. And then
it will announce the call of the sending station.

---
(Random Quote)
Concerto (n): a fight between a piano and a pianist.