Re: Phantom messages

kc4kgu@...

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, hardlyevrhom wrote:

After deleting text msgs, the next time I turn on the radio, it shows
that I have 1 or more unread msgs. When I go to the msg list, these
new msgs do not show. If the list is empty, I can remove the phantom
msgs by deleting. If I have any saved msgs, I must delete the visible
saved ones b4 I can delete the phantom ones. This only happens
occasionaly. Any ideas? Anyone know where I can order special x-ray
vision glasses? New stealth technology I don't have a security
clearance for?

Kurt Keilhofer
KC8RWD(-14)

Kurt,

I've noticed this recently, in 8-land. I think someone has some broken
APRS software that is sending these messages.

73 de John - KC4KGU