Re: Phantom messages

ww0e@...

Same thing has happened to me a couple times ??

Jerry WW0E

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:02:02 -0000 "hardlyevrhom" <hardlyevr@hotmail.com>
writes:
After deleting text msgs, the next time I turn on the radio, it shows

that I have 1 or more unread msgs. When I go to the msg list, these
new msgs do not show. If the list is empty, I can remove the phantom

msgs by deleting. If I have any saved msgs, I must delete the
visible
saved ones b4 I can delete the phantom ones. This only happens
occasionaly. Any ideas? Anyone know where I can order special x-ray
vision glasses? New stealth technology I don't have a security
clearance for?

Kurt Keilhofer
KC8RWD(-14)

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to