Re: DISPLAY

larry.zanella@...

--- In TMD700A@..., k5qm@a... wrote:
Talked to Kenwood about giving us some options for the display
colors.
They said that they had no complaints about the amber display being
hard to see in daylight. Am I the only one that hates the amber
color?
I seem to recall hearing lots of complaints about earlier models
with
amber diaplays. If you don't like it, please let Kenwood know. If
you
do
like, my vote will not count anyway. Great radio otherwise.
Jerry k5qm
I've never had a problem with my D700 display and it sits
on top of my dash in the direct bight sunlight. It reads just fine
with no washout. Sounds like you have a defective head (weak display).

Lary