From: John Hansen [mailto:john@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 3:20 PM
To: TMD700A@...
Subject: [TMD700A] CTCSS Encode and Decode

I'm confused about Tone encode and Decode on the D700.  They do mention
"Tone" and "CTCSS".  I thought these were the same.  The encode function
seems to work fine.  Does anyone know how to turn on Decode?

Thanks,

John W2FS

  Subscribe:    TMD700A-subscribe@...

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this

addressee. If you have received this communication

(208) 344-7811 and ask to speak to the sender. Also,