Re: New poll for TMD700A

JERRY ROCHELLE <k5qm@...>

The poll is misleading and unfair to Kenwood. They need to know what we
don't like about the radio, such as the amber face plate. Why not black
letters on a light background so we can see it in this bright Oklahoma sun?
Jerry k5qm
TMD700A@... wrote:

Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the TMD700A
group:

Are you satisfied with your TMD700?

o Yes, Very satisfied
o Yes
o No
o Not satisfied at all

http://www.egroups.com/polls/TMD700A

not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
web site listed above.

Thanks!

Get 2 FREE books at eHarlequin.com.Indulge in our romantic books,
recipes and getaway ideas. Take your romantic escape today to
http://click.egroups.com/1/4638/9/_/674382/_/960050576/