TM-D700 Display Firmware

ernemo@...

Hello everyone. I am an Italian  ham IW1GK . I have a problem with my TM-D700 G2. Unfortunately it stopped working and I found the cause in the display . I am 99% sure that the defect lies in the display firmware and precisely IC5 AT29C020-90TI. I ordered the ic in kenwood but it came empty (no firmware). Unfortunately I couldn't find anything on the net. I kindly ask if anyone in the group has the firmware to be able to send me and solve the problem. I have the programmer and if others have the same problem I am available to program and send the ic.
I look forward to an answer and wish everyone happy holidays !!
Moccagatta Ernesto
ernemo@...