D700 Won't power on

Jess Haas

I was listening to a repeater on my D700, walked out of the room and came back and it was off. I tried turning it back on and the screen flashed some black momentarily but nothing else happened. No backlight or signs of life from the radio. Any troubleshooting thoughts? Is it possible to get the radio to power up without a control head attached to see if it is control head or radio? All fuses seem fine and power cable appears to be getting power. Powersupply seems fine and is still powering my other radios fine.

Thank You,
   Jess
   K5LLI