Re: TM-D710A Operation Panel firmware update problem

ricging

Still does not work.  I have tried earlier versions of Operation Panel and MCP-2A
Checked Data cable is good but have no audio from TM-D710 feeding EchoLink Sysop.
I believe once MCP full reset after loading TM-D710A Operation Panel firmware V2.15 somehow the menus were rearranged and I do not know why.  Remember my radio did have 923 and 924 besides many other 900s.
Should be able to reverse panel but perhaps MCP is the problem which I have tried earlier MCP versions.  Wasted many hours.  Too bad.  Don't do updates if your radio is still working on Echolink Sysop mode.  73s