Re: Input to tnc

Joseph Shynn

Hi Joe,

Looking at your map view I don’t see any iGates anywhere near you.
How are you getting to the interweb thingy?

Joey

On Sep 30, 2020, at 07:46, Joseph LaFerla <joe@...> wrote:

Hi Joey

Thanks for getting back.  Actually that was the question I had that I perhaps did not phrase correctly.   I could not find any audio gain settings in the D700.  I am surprised that the 710 has audio gain settings but not the D700.  However I obtained a deviation meter the other day and, if I read it correctly, it gave me about 3 Khz.  I went into the D700 alignment menu and raised the deviation closer to 5.  I am today going to check on my packet path.

What do you mean by list?  Should we put this back to the list?  I will post my deviation findings on the list.

Joe VA3JLF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10