Re: Cannot connect tmd700a with yaac

Chris Robinson KF6NFW DMR ID 3153250

I am curious who Powerwerx deals with, cause I baught a wouxon and cable and it worked great for several yrs, then suddenly it is no longer recognised. I have since bought a new cable, but feel rather swindled and cheated that a cable I bought from a reputable source turns out to be garbage, and no we arent offered a proper free replacement, no we are required to spend more.
 I have spoken with legal counsil, and there is a possibility of suit, as this seems to be a prolofic problem.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 7:33 AM Ron Pariseau via groups.io <k1vsc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The problem isn't genuine Prolific Chip sets, it is the Chinese copy thst caused the problems, I have several of both and every Chinese k ock off fails! True Prolific Chip set software are upgradeable to Win 7, Win 10 by going to official Prolific site! Try them first,  they will let you know if fake chip set! Not one of my geniune Chip Sets has ever failed that a download from Prolific didnt fix immediately. Give them a try, you might be pleasantly surprised!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.