Re: Kenwood TM-D710 HD Seat Bolt Mount Limited Time $19.95 Promo

Randy Allen

I don't need one now, but it's always good to know what options are out there.  Thanks

Randy KA0AZS

On 8/14/2020 13:49, Lee Besing wrote:
I don't normally forward commercial emails, but I've bought from this company before and they just released a new seat bolt mount for the Kenwood D710 & V71 radio control head. I figured it was relevant to the topics we discuss in this group.

Lee Besing
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Newcomb <jim@...>

Sent: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:06 AM
Subject: Kenwood TM-D710 HD Seat Bolt Mount Limited Time $19.95 Promo

Kenwood TM-D710 HD Seat Bolt Mount Limited Time $19.95 Promo

Check Out Our New All Metal Base Seat 23" Bolt Mount For The Kenwood TM-D710 TM-V71A $19.95 Special Intro price. Regular $29.95

Our new 23" Seat Bolt mount has an all metal base designed for use in trucks. The neck is a gooseneck style made of flexible aluminum. The mount has a swivel head so you can adjust your control head to get the perfect view.

You can attach this mount directly to the remote head bracket that came with your TM-D710. If you have the TM-V71A you will need the optional Kenwood DFK-3D for this mount to work for you. The DFK-3D can be purchased from an Authorized Kenwood Dealer

Click here to get yours for $19.95 [https://www.lidoradio.com/products/lm-300-23-tm-d710-tm-d700-tm-v71a-23-seat-bolt-mount]

No plastic base here. This is our heavy duty base made for commercial vehicles made of metal.

Click here to get yours for $19.95 [https://www.lidoradio.com/products/lm-300-23-tm-d710-tm-d700-tm-v71a-23-seat-bolt-mount]

Have Questions? Give me a call at 949-690-5616 or e-mail me at jim@...

Please note this offer is for the mount only, the Transceiver and the microphone or external speaker are not included.

Lido Radio Products

www.lidomounts.com
5405 Alton Parkway, Suite A-796

Irvine, CA 92604