Re: Mobile SatGate Issue

R. Patrick Ryan

Frank,
Was ISS in APRS Mode?  ISS was doing Slow Scan TV recently, with APRS off, I believe.

For Lynn, I believe Frank  N3FLR was using the TM-D700 Radio with internal TNC to monitor 145.825 MHz on receive and 144,390  MHz as transmit (odd split pair in the frequency memory), with digipeater ON.

Saved as a PM, or Program Mode in that separate memory, select PM and a QSY to the special Frequency odd-split memory as above, and selecting digipeater ON should allow repeating packets from ISS to local Terrestrial network, but to what end escapes me.

73 de Pat
R. Patrick Ryan
ARS: KC6VVT, ASEC/IL, OES/IL, Grid: EN51lf,
email: kc6vvt@...
Facebook for ham related:  http://www.facebook.com/KC6VVT/info

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 10:17 AM Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:
What software are you using for the SatGate?  That makes a big difference in the answer you're seeking.

On 8/10/2020 6:35 AM, Frank J Rossi Jr wrote:
My D-700 Mobile SatGate quit forwarding the ISS DIGI to the Terrestrial network.
I see everything from the ISS but my radio forwards nothing.
I went through all my settings and I can't see any error.
Any ideas ?
I need to go through all my settings.
N3FLR - Frank