From: TMD700A@groups.io <TMD700A@groups.io> On Behalf Of Lou via groups.io
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 9:48 PM
To: TMD700A@groups.io
Subject: [TMD700A] GPS Unit for D710A

So Finally transferring my D710 to my new truck, and I am looking for a better solution for the GPS unit. Currently I have a hacked together Magnetic GPS unit that I threw together with a small breadboard to interface with the D710 and provide the needed 5V (small linear regulator). Would love to have one of the Green Light Labs units or something similar, but those are basically unattainable (unless someone here has one they want to part with).

Other than being a slightly better hack, are there any clean solutions readily available?

Thanks

K2LRV