Re: TM-D710A won't unlock

KD7YZ Bob

On 6/28/2020 20:55, Scott Honaker wrote:
... I often lock my radio so this is no surprise.  The problem
is I can't get it to unlock.
The manual says - Press *[F] (1S)* to turn the transceiver key lock function ON and OFF.
(1) "Also" in Settings [APRS] {600} there is as mentioned by the guys here, "APRS LOCK : OFF (or ON)

(2) If I press "F" briefly I get thee expected. However if I HOLD "F" for more than a second, I see "LOCK"

But in my case, if I HOLD "F" again for more than a second, I get the ubiquitous BEEP and the "LOCK" nomenclature disappears and I have full knobby-control.

So, that functions as desired. maybe verify {600 APRS-LOCK} is DISENGAGED.

Bob KD7YZ
AMSAT LM #901