Re: D700A help with ribbon cable connector

Joseph LaFerla

HU Leo

Thanks for this.  I am still waiting for Kenwood to send me two of their connectors, supposedly arriving from Japan.  It would be really good if a non-Kenwood source is found for spare parts.  Once I receive the connectors, I am going to ship the D700 to Innovative Circuits, my repair shop, who is waiting for it.  Hopefully it will be an easy fix to mount the connector.

I will post results.

Joe VA3JLF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10