Re: D700A help with ribbon cable connector

Leo Bodnar

Edited

Joe,
I have just recently (this week) bought a spare TNC from D700 for a project - to play with.  It came with a ribbon cable.  I forgot it in the office but I will have a look while I am there over the weekend.
These flat cable connectors (and cables) are most probably standard FFC connectors so as long you figure out their pitch, pins orientation and number of ways you can usually pick up a replacement pretty easily.  It does not have to be exact part, the footprints are often standardised.

E.g. https://www.digikey.co.uk/products/en/connectors-interconnects/ffc-fpc-flat-flexible-connectors/399

Leo