Re: D700A help with ribbon cable connector

Joseph LaFerla

Hi Leo

I don’t have a picture of the particular part because it was destroyed by the tech who was looking at it.  But I can take a picture of the one that connects at tnc end.  That one is a horizontal orientation connector whereas the one connecting at the radio end is a vertical orientation.  It is the white connector with brown leg and the ribbon cable sticking out of it.  In the picture the ribbon cable slides right in whereas on the vertical orientation it comes down from above.

I don’t know the part number but if you do please let me know. I can send you a different pic if you need.

Joe VA3JLF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10