710G External GPS

Joe, KO8V

I just acquired a D710G.  I'm using an external GPS since the internal is not great at getting a GPS signal indoors.  I set up for the external GPS and I know it's getting position information.  The GPS icon is blinking and when I receive APRS position reports I get distance and bearing (indicating the radio knows where it is).  However when I go to POS and scroll to the GPS Satellite information, the display shows no satellites.  Does any one know what I setting I need to work with to get this to display the satellite information from the external GPS

Thanks

Joe, KO8V