Re: How to Set 'Beacon' to send my Lat/Lon on my D710GA ?

Randy Allen

The basic answer is that you need a path to get your packets to an I-Gate in order to show up on Find-U.

Looking at APRS.FI I see 3 SSIDs listed for you.  Which one is your TM-D700a?

https://aprs.fi/info/a/KD7YZ

Is it possible that the I-Gate you were using to get to the APRS IS has gone down?

Hope this helps.

73

Randy KA0AZS

On 4/22/2020 08:23, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
I noticed that on Findu that my last Lat/Lon update was 2 days ago.

And yet I have beaconing to every 20 minutes.

What's the key to setting the rig to do that?

thanks