From: TMD700A@groups.io <TMD700A@groups.io> on behalf of Dennis Yard via Groups.Io <hamandrovers@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 10:48 PM
To: TMD700A@groups.io <TMD700A@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] Best cable for DATA use?

I use my RT Systems D-710 programming cable -  the USB-K5G.
Plugs into the back of the control head, not the radio body.

N1TEN

On Thursday, March 12, 2020, 09:44:00 PM PDT, David Erickson <radio@...> wrote:

Hey guys,

I am a new owner of the TM-710G.

I purchased a USB 8 pin cable for the programming but I am not sure
which cable to use for DATA. I am assuming that I need the DATA cable to
access the TNC from my computer. Is that the case?

Thanks in advance, I love this radio.

--
Dave Erickson - k0dom