Thank you for all the suggestions.

73,

Doug, KA2WFT

On 11/7/2019 4:55 AM, Lee Besing wrote:
https://www.pacparts.com/model.cfm?mfg=kenwood&model_id=TMD700A&action=list_part
For a list of all Kenwood TM-D700 parts from this vendor.
Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075 <tel:2107717075>
San Antonio TX
-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Alderdice <ka2wft@...>
To: TMD700A@groups.io
Sent: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] Replacement fan suggestions
OK, thanks.  That was kind of my plan, to just look for the right size
12V fan, but thought I'd ask in case someone had found a particular unit
that they were satisfied with and would recommend.
73,
D.
On 11/6/2019 11:03 PM, Herb wrote:
> I have replaced the fan in several of my radios as the do fail in
time.  I have always used any 12v fan I could buy at a Hamfest that was the correct dimensions to fit the bracket.  Have had to splice the wires in the current connector to make them work but have always got them to work just fine.