Re: New D10GA questions

Randy Allen

If I understand your question correctly:

You set which band the TNC routes data through in Menu 930; AUX; INT. DATA BAND (PACKET)

Hope this helps

73

Randy KAƘAZS

On 10/3/2019 23:16, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
On 10/3/2019 13:09, Jess Haas wrote:
The internal TNC can decode one channel while an external TNC or computer connected to the data port can decode the other.

-Jess
K5LLI
Wow, Jess. Great !

Which follows: Since I am using "Packet" mode, and the output "seems" to be routed thru Chan B thru the data port to a D710 USB-Codec .... how does one code the D710GA to output Channel (a), the left one. ?

Again guys, thanks for the help!

I am finally getting many passes of Birdmy, PSAT2, USNAP1 and maybe another but forgot.

Bob KD7YZ
AMSAT LM #901