Re: New D10GA questions

Randy Allen

By data port, I assume you mean the one on the radio body?

(as opposed to the one on the control head which passes info from the internal TNC)

On 10/3/2019 13:09, Jess Haas wrote:
The internal TNC can decode one channel while an external TNC or computer connected to the data port can decode the other.

-Jess
K5LLI

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019, 5:49 AM KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...> wrote:
On 9/30/2019 08:11, Chopper wrote:
> Several others have reported issues with findu.  You are visible in the
> APRS system..

sorry late reply.

I am having a lot more luck as my brain learns more of how to use the
nifty rig.

"Perhaps" I could ask this one:

is it possible that BOTH channels A,B can be monitored/decoded at the
same time?

Right now I have a single TigerTronics SignaLInk USB connected to the
Data terminal.

I have the impression I can only  decode one channel however.

Bob KD7YZ
AMSAT LM #901

Bob KD7YZ
TM-D7100GA