From: TMD700A@groups.io <TMD700A@groups.io> on behalf of Randy Allen <ka0azs@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019 8:24:02 AM
To: TMD700A@groups.io <TMD700A@groups.io>; kd7yz@... <kd7yz@...>
Subject: Re: [TMD700A] New D10GA questions

 I use the Kenwood PG-5G cable.  For use with APRS software it needs to
be plugged into the data port on the control head (where the TNC
resides), not the radio body (that port is used for programming, ECHO
LINK, etc.). I'm not familiar with the RT cable so don't know if it
works the same.  I've never used audio cables for APRS connectivity so
can't help you there.

Make sure the COM port in the radio is turned on (Menu 604).

Since you are using APRSIS32, check out this page (if you haven't
already): http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/port:kenwood-tm-d710

Hope this helps.

73

Randy KAØAZS