Re: Copy PM to PM

walt

Jeff:

Just make the changes and save it in another PM slot.

walt, w7prb

On 7/29/19 7:33 PM, JeffH wrote:
Hello,
I am a relatively new TM-D710GA owner. I haven't been using the 5 PM slots, but with some of the APRS work I'm looking to do, I think I've hit the point where I need to start using them.
Is there a way to copy the settings from the default PM to the other PM slots so I only have to change the one or two settings I'm interested in? Or do I have to manually configure each setting to match up?
I have both the standard MCP-6A software and the RT Systems software if that changes the answer. :-)
Thanks!
-JeffH
Jeff Hochberg
W4JEW