Re: Keyboard with D-710G

Mark Wolff

It took a bit of searching my old email records, appears I picked up one of the these kits back in 2012 for my 700 go kit:

W2FS still has a web site up:  http://coastalchip.com/

But nothing there about his old 700 keyboard interface kit.  Too bad, it's compact and works great.  I'm far from my house and rigs for the next several months or I'd offer at least a photo of the PCB, perhaps he might be persuaded to at least share the schematic if one asks nicely?

73
MW / N4MEW

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#13218) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_