Re: Value of TM D700A

Lou

Amateur radio prices and completely arbitrary IMO... everyone seems to think they have good with old radios having very little depreciation, which IMO seems silly.  Too bad cars were not like this.

On May 14, 2018, at 11:42 AM, Chris Quirk via Groups.Io <w6cjq@...> wrote:

looks like $250 to $300 max just went through some auction site. Not to bad for an old radio

Chris Quirk
W6CJQ
WQXZ997
925 202 1198

On Monday, May 14, 2018, 8:20:11 AM PDT, Tom Schaefer NY4I <thomasmschaefer@...> wrote:

As I said, it was to a friend so I made concessions based on getting that much life out of a radio I bought years ago. I literally had not taken it out of its box in 5 years as I have a D710. I decided a while ago that a radio in a box did no one any good and I would rather a newer ham get to use it.

As I suggested, check QRZ and QTH.COM to get real numbers on what they have sold for recently.

Tom NY4I
727-437-2771

On May 14, 2018, at 11:15 AM, Larry J. Ford <lford@...> wrote:

If the "going rate" is only $100.00, I'd just keep it as a back-up!

Thanks.

Larry J. Ford
K4AEC