Re: TM-D710A Side B goes deaf - requires power cycle

John Huggins

All,

Turns out the entire problem is with a bad cable on an external
speaker that was piping the B side to my ears.

One can only hope problems like this are as easily solved.

Thanks for all your ideas.

John, kx4o

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 6:40 PM, John Huggins <john.huggins.ee@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks everyone. I've sent a message to Kenwood to see about repairs.

So let me ask you all something... Say I wanted to replace just the
transceiver portion and retain the control head. Is the TM-V71A usable with
my original D710 control head as some friends have suggested?

John, kx4o

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 6:18 PM, Tom Crowley