Re: Group is almost 19 years old

Suryono Adisoemarta

My D700A that I purchased in 2001 is still working good, use daily during the commute to work. The microphone cable is still in good condition.
There is nothing on this radio that I can complain on (other than no ability for firmware upgrade for Smartbeacon).

73 de Yono - YD0NXX / N5SNN

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 1:15:11 PM GMT+7, thomasmschaefer@... [TMD700A] wrote:

I was curious and checked out first message was back in December of 1999. I started this group way back then I think not too long after I got my original D700A (which BTW is still operating at a friend's shack to whom I sold it). The microphone cable disintegrated but other than that, it works as good as it did when I bought it from a store in Salt Lake City. Does anyone recall when the radio came out? I know I picked up mine the day it was available for sale to the dealers.

The reason I was walking down memory lane was that the first group was indeed eGroups.com so that was before Yahoo got involved.

Regards,

Tom NY4I