Group is almost 19 years old

Tom Schaefer NY4I

I was curious and checked out first message was back in December of 1999. I started this group way back then I think not too long after I got my original D700A (which BTW is still operating at a friend's shack to whom I sold it). The microphone cable disintegrated but other than that, it works as good as it did when I bought it from a store in Salt Lake City. Does anyone recall when the radio came out? I know I picked up mine the day it was available for sale to the dealers.

The reason I was walking down memory lane was that the first group was indeed eGroups.com so that was before Yahoo got involved.

Regards,

Tom NY4I